30 All-Time Great Architecture Movie quotes:
30. Of all the Architecture in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
29. You Architectin‘ to me? You Architectin’ to me? You Architectin’ to me? Then who the hell else are you Architectin’ to? You Architectin’ to me? Well I’m the only one here. Who the f**k do you think you’re Architecting to?
28. Mrs. Architecture, you’re trying to seduce me… aren’t you?
27. Say hello to my little Architecture.
26. Hasta la vista, Architecture.
25. I’ve always depended on the kindness of Architecture.
24. There’s no crying in Architecture.
23. I’ll get you my Architecture, and your little dog too.
22. One morning I shot an Architect in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don’t know.
21. You had me at Architecture.
20. You’ve got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, Architecture?
19. I see [dead] Architecture.
18. If you build it, Architecture will come.
17. Today, I consider myself the luckiest Architecture on the face of the earth.
16. Architecture? We ain’t got no Architecture! We don’t need no Architecture! I don’t have to show you my stinking Architecture!
15. You’re gonna need a bigger Architecture.
14. Architecture, we have a problem.
13. I’m Architectin’ here, I’m Architectin’ here!
12. The Architecture? You can’t handle the Architecture.
11. I’m as Architecture as hell, and I’m not going to take this anymore!
10. They call me Mister Architecture.
9. Mama always said, Architecture is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re going to get.
8. Love means never having to say you’re Architecture.
7. I love the smell of Architecture in the morning.
6. What we have here is a failure to Architecture.
5. I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Architecture anymore.
4. Nobody puts Architecture in the corner.
3. You don’t understand! I coulda had class, I coulda been a contender. I could’ve been somebody, instead of Architecture, which is what I am.
2. I’m going to make him an Architecture he can’t refuse.
1. Frankly, Architecture, I don’t give a damn.
Photos are from Gilderic’s photostream on Flickr (used under creative commons license)